At BETANAM, you will enter a creative, professional, and highly flexible work environment. We always welcome new talents to expand the team with. If you are interested, let us hear from you. Send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The successful applicant will join an active PR and event team.
- PR Staff (HN/HCM)
- PR Intern (HN)
Handling all phases of planning & execution for events and PR campaigns including but not limited to:
- Developing PR and event proposal;
- Managing events such as corporate anniversaries, VIP visits, grand opening ceremonies, products launches, seminars and etc.;
- Holding press conferences, interviews, media briefings, media roundtables, media trips;
- Content development: Drafting press releases, PR articles, interviews, MC script, speeches;
- Involved in designing and producing print and communication products like banners, backdrops, infographic, brochures, leaflets, video, etc.
- Liaising with clients, media, KOLs, talents during projects/campaign execution;
- Monitoring news/articles related to PR campaigns and timely reporting to clients.
- Excellent written and spoken English (IELTS 7.0 or TOEIC 840 above would be an advantage)
- University degree of foreign trade, foreign languages, marketing, media & communications and etc.
- Fresh graduates are preferred for staff position
- 3rd or final year students are strongly encouraged to apply for internship
- Desire to pursue a career in public relations
- Good customer service attitude
- An innovative and creative personal style
- Working experience related to PR/Communications/marketing/advertising & event field is preferred but not required.
- Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
How to apply
The application must be in English and include the followings:
- Application letter
- A current Curriculum Vitae (CV) with a recent photo
Application should be sent by 30th April 2018 via email to email@example.com
Email subject: [BETANAM-0418] Position - Full Name