Italian Prime Minister Matteo Renzi visits Vietnam-based Ariston plant
The new Ariston Thermo production facility, opened on April 11 this year, is at the forefront in the production of electric water heaters with an annual capacity of 1 million products. The plant employs around 300 people through an area of over 50,000 m² further improving Ariston Thermo ability to meet the needs of Southeast Asia markets.
Ariston Thermo has been present in the country since 1988, more than a quarter of a century in which the group has become the main player of the thermic comfort market and one the most relevant Italian companies in Vietnam.
During the years, the Group has leaded the technological innovation of the sector with significant improvement of the market standards, among them the life-saving integrated systems installed on all electrical products and the introduction of the renewable energy usage.
Ariston Thermo maintains a strong leadership in the market through Ariston brand, which is a synonymous of Made in Italy and among the top international brand in Vietnam.
During 2013, the group achieved a total turnover of €1.335 billion and sold 7.2 million products in more than 150 countries.
- Inauguration of the World Class Factory (23/10/2014)
- Discover the wonder of the world heritage (23/10/2014)
- HANES - Team Building 2014 - Cat Ba Island (23/10/2014)
- Congratulations to Germany for the 4th World Cup title (23/10/2014)
- ENKEI Vietnam Year End Party 2014 (23/10/2014)
- Performances at Grand Opening Ceremony of Panasonic Appliances Vietnam Factory in Hung Yen (23/10/2014)
- HANESbrands - Team Building at Eureka Linh Truong Resort (23/10/2014)